Puppy Calm Balm
2 oz (57g)
Formulated for dogs, our collection of Puppy Balms is safe for your dog's skin and is made with all-natural ingredients, making our ointment safe to ingest.
Gently calm overly anxious and hyperactive dogs with our Puppy Calm Balm. Massage onto your dog's paws, belly, neck, chest, and anywhere you can access their skin. It's safe — and encouraged — for them to lick the ointment in order to ingest the dog-safe therapeutic essential oils and support them from the inside out.
Individual results may vary. While our product offers nourishing support, it is not intended to cure, treat, or prevent disease or illness. Though these statements haven't been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, view our Ingredients page for resource links. Tasteful Skin assumes no liability for the usage of this product.
How to Use
- If your dog has any severe allergies, we encourage you to test our balm on a small inconspicuous area of their skin first.
- Use clean fingers to scoop a small amount of balm.
- Soften the balm in your fingers and gently massage it onto your pup's skin.
- The thinner the layer of balm, the quicker it's absorbed.
- Reapply as frequently as desired.
- Tightly secure lid and store in a cool dry place.
✓ Pure Grapeseed Oil
✓ Organic Coconut Oil
✓ Pure Beeswax
✓ Vitamin E Oil
✓ Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils (safe to use on dogs) — Marjoram, Ho Wood, Balm Mint Bush, Vetiver, Chamomile, Geranium